1. Responsible for the collection and possible processing of data in the context of this is the following company (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”):
– Name: KAZANAS K. PANAGIOTIS PRODUCTION AND TRADE OF LIGHTING LIGHTS AND GLASS ACCESSORIES ANONYMOUS COMPANY
– Distinctive title: KAZA HELLAS S.A.
– Headquarters: Athens (Ραφτοπούλου 19 &, Machis Analatou 89, Athina 117 45).– Contact details: email@example.com., 2109319346
2. The Company recognizes the importance of the security of personal data and electronic transactions and has taken all necessary measures to ensure maximum security.
3. The Company maintains a Website and e-shop platform through which the company exhibits and makes available its products online to Users/Customers (hereinafter referred to as “Users” or “Customers”).
4. For the purposes of the present, as Users are understood only natural persons and as personal data, those personal data that fall within the relevant concept based on the applicable legislation.
5. Cookies. In some cases “cookies” are used. A cookie is information that a website can store in the navigation application used by the User and then retrieve it. The cookie cannot be used by a website other than the one that created it. Most cookies are only retained for the duration of the visit to the website. In no case do cookies contain personal information or information that would allow anyone to contact the User of the website by phone, e-mail, or by any other means. The User has the possibility, with an appropriate setting in the navigation application he uses, to be notified every time cookies are sent to him, in order to avoid them. In any case, the User is notified with an appropriate indication on the Website that Cookies will be used and is asked to approve this use. If you do not approve it, then cookies are not used, however browsing the Website may be difficult or even impossible. If you approve it, then cookies may be used..
In this case, the Company uses the following cookies:
– Google analytics: These are analysis cookies provided by Google Inc. (which provides appropriate guarantees through standard data protection clauses and therefore complies in principle with European legislation on personal data protection) and provide us with statistical information in order to understand how the Website is used by Users (number of users, location of user access to the website , length of stay on the website, number of visits per subpage, etc.). These cookies are useful for understanding and improving the experience of Users when visiting the Website.
– Cloudflare Cache
– Kazahellas language
– Kazahellas PHP Session
7. Collection of personal data – “register” application function. The Company provides the possibility of registration to Users of the Website. The Company collects two types of information about the Users: (1) data that the User gives to the Company when registering as an individual for the sole purpose of: (a) sending him Company newsletters and (b) commercial communication with him via e-mail and telephone, and (2) information that the User gives to the Company when registering as a business owner or representative of a legal entity and in order to execute his order from the online store. When filling out any form on the Company’s website, the Users’ details that may be required for their registration and which are registered by the Users and stored even temporarily by the Company are the following: (a) name-surname / brand name, (b) A.F.M., (c) address of residence / headquarters, (d) E-mail, (e) landline or mobile phone, (f) the bank in which the User maintains a bank account or maintains a credit card, (g) pretentious status. Following registration of these details by the User, the Company checks the A.F.M. in the VIES system in order to establish the status of the professional or legal person (hereinafter referred to as the “commercial status”). As long as the commercial status is not established, the User is registered as an individual and the data in this case will be kept and used by the Company for the exclusive purpose of: (a) sending him Company newsletters, (b) commercial communication with him via e-mail and telephone, if he chose under (a) and (b) when registering as a User, (c) informing him of the immediate deletion of his personal data that may have been collected and stored if he has not chosen under (a) and (b) and finally, (d) his information that it is not possible to register as a User in a commercial capacity and therefore his possible order will not be skipped and will not be executed in the online store. Once the commercial capacity of the User is established, he is registered on the Website with the commercial capacity. In the latter case, the data will be kept and used by the Company for the exclusive purpose of: (a) providing access to the Company’s price lists, (b) providing access to the Company’s online store platform in order to order, purchase its products of the Company and pays electronically, therefore the Company will make use of these details also for individual transactions that take place in the context of using the online sales platform, (c) commercial communication with him via e-mail and telephone, (d) the confirmation and identification of the customer in every necessary case, and (e) sending him the Company’s newsletters and (f) the direct commercial promotion of similar products or services of the Company if he has chosen under (e) and (f) upon registration.
9. Transmission. The Company, in the context of using the Website and for the purposes mentioned above, transmits some or all of the User’s personal data to third parties (see above and under 5.):
– The e-mail, first and last name of a company providing newsletter distribution services via e-mail, specifically the company with the name “The Rocket Science Group L.L.C” based in the USA. Georgia, USA.
– The name, surname, address and phone number of the courier company with the name “ACS POSTAL SERVICES ANONYMI EMPORIKI TEIREIA”, which is based in Kryoneri Attica, Asklipou 25.
– All of the User’s personal data are stored on the server of a website hosting service provider with the name “DIMITROUKAS S. – KOUTSANTONIS D. OE” with headquarters at Irous 2, Athens.
10. Keep. Unless otherwise specified elsewhere herein, personal data is stored for five (5) years, unless the User requests its deletion earlier.
11. Non-disclosure of data. The personal data that may be declared and collected in the above cases are not disclosed to third parties and in no way are they made public or are the object of exploitation by the Company unless otherwise specifically defined herein. The Company may disclose the above data of the User in the cases defined by the Greek legislation and in particular if called to do so by a Public Authority. The Company undertakes not to sell, rent or in any way provide to third parties for commercial exploitation the data of the Users. An exception to the above commitments of the Company towards the User also exists in the event that the User consents to this explicitly and in writing.
12. Right of access and rectification. As part of the User’s registration, the latter sets a username and password that only he can know and with these details he has access to his registered details on the Website which he can correct and update. Consequently, only the User and the Company have access to the information registered by the User. The User may also request a copy of the personal data collected by the Company in the context of using the Website and the online store, as well as their correction.
13. Right to object and restriction. Each User has the right to be informed and oppose or limit the processing of personal data provided by law.
14. Right to Erasure. In the event that a User whose details have been stored wishes to delete them, he may do so by making a request to the Company.
15. Right to Portability. In the event that this is technically possible and convenient, the Company, upon the relevant request of the User, may send his personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
16. Rights exercise procedure. The User can exercise the above rights following a written request sent to the Company by registered letter or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied by an identity document, i.e. a photocopy of an identity card or passport or by scanning these documents and against a specified by the Personal Data Protection Authority or other competent Authority amount. Upon completion of the processing of the request by the Company, the above identification documents are destroyed or deleted, otherwise after six (6) months from the receipt of the request.
18. For any dispute arising from this or more generally from the issues of personal data protection and communication, the Courts of Athens are exclusively competent and the applicable law is defined as Greek Law.